The services that OASCR provides through the activities of its staff offices include:
- The Office of Adjudication - Responsible for the judicious resolution of Employment and Programs civil rights complaints and compliance.
- The Office of Compliance, Policy and Training - Monitors compliance with USDA programs and provides policy guidance and training.
- Conflict Complaints Division - Responsible for the Management and administration of the EEO complaint process.
- Early Resolution and Conciliation Division - Provides policy guidance to USDA Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Program Managers and monitors agencies' compliance with USDA's policy on the use of ADR.
- The Data and Records Management Division - Responsible for Information Technology, Employment and Programs Records Management, assisting staff offices in the preparation of mandatory Statutory Reports and the management of the Customer Service Information Research unit.